NTFS Data Recovery
NTFS Data Recovery Software is a file undelete and data recovery utility that safely recovers corrupted files and folders using advance data recovery algorithms to handle disks with bad sector and corrupted partitions. Data retrieval tool provides recovery of long size files and folders. Hard disk files recovery software allow user to retrieve data from formatted or partitioned disk with the facility of specifying the partition range while rescuing the lost data. Supports files recovery from hard disk drive partitioned on NTFS and NTFS5 file system.
|Academic/ University/ College/ School User License|
|Data Recovery/ Repair and Maintenance Company User License|
|Corporate or Government Segment User License|
Recover Data Under Conditions:
- System Problem : Logically crashed hard disk drive, MFT or root directory corruption, Partially damaged disks.
- Human error : Accidental deletion, Emptied recycle bin, Data deleted using Shift+Delete keys.
- Partition Problem : Unidentified and inaccessible partitions, Deleted volume or partition table.
- Restore lost data when system display the message like "NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart".
- Software recognizes and preserves long file name and enable users to preview files before actual recovery.
- Inbuilt help manual is provided for the users while using the software.